Mid-Atlantic Branch Mission Statement
In loving response to Christ, the Servant, the Orphan Grain Train movement encourages and enables God's people to share personal and material resources in bringing Christ's name and character to needy people, both far and near.
Genesis 12:3 - "I will bless those who bless you…and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
To provide relief for human need worldwide by collecting and shipping donations of clothing and shoes, household items, and medical equipment.
Cliff Kraft, Branch Manager: 610-420-0380, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Hall, Assistant Branch Manager: 484-459-9217, rob.hall.OGT@gmail.com
Carla Niesen, Communications: 610-909-9642, email@example.com
How You Can Help
- Pray for the Lord’s blessings on the work of OGT Mid-Atlantic Branch!
- Donate gently used or new clothing for all seasons and in all sizes. (Please see “Considerations for Donors” below for the full list of what we can and cannot accept.) Donations may be dropped off at Christ Memorial School. For assistance delivering donations please call Cliff Kraft or Rob Hall.
- Help sort and pack donations at our Jennersville, PA warehouse on Wednesdays from 10:00am to 2:30pm. GPS address: 8 Federal Rd, West Grove, PA, 19390.
- Make a financial contribution by mailing your check to: Orphan Grain Train Mid-Atlantic Branch, c/o Christ Memorial Lutheran Church, 89 Line Rd, Malvern, PA, 19355.
- Visit our webpage at www.ogt.org/ branches/mid-atlantic.
- To subscribe to our newsletter and monthly News Flash please email Carla Niesen.